Meeting place: Ploče Town Gate (South – East entrance to the town)
Suggested timing: Every day from Monday – Sunday from 10.00 – 12.00 a.m. or 18.00 – 20.00 p.m.
Price from 2 to 4 pax: 350 kn/pp = 45 EUR/pp
Price from 5 to 8 pax: 225 kn/pp = 30 EUR/pp
Price from 8 to 10 pax: 150 kn/pp = 20 EUR/pp
Pls note that the visit to Dubrovnik City Walls or other museums or galleries is at additional cost, according to the official price lists of those institutions.
Custom-made, individual / private tours are organized upon request.
This tour takes you to the magnificent, interesting corners of UNESCO’s Dubrovnik, explains the story about it’s foundation and how it all grew through the centuries, points out the most amazing highlights through architecture and art and explains the local living customs and the lifestyle.
The “perspective” widens up to the whole protected historical core and provides review of all cultural aspects of the city’s historical, artistic and architectural gems.
• Ploče Gate – introduction & reconstruction of the Old Town
• City Walls explained from below
• Dominican monastery – Ghetto
• Through the narrow alleys to Sponza Old Customs
• St. Blaze Church – Rector’s Palace – The Cathedral – Old Town market
• Through the main Promenade – Stradun – Franciscan Monastery – to the Main Town Gate “Pile”
** Footnotes: pax = person; pp = per person